30+ Trendy Hairstyles And Haircuts For Round Face
The right hairstyle for round face will balance it making the face look oval and more slim. But in fact, there is no single ideal hairstyle for all kinds of round faces, because every face is so individual: the length of hair, their texture and volume, a person’s age, taste and lifestyle can change the overall effect dramatically, but we have sevaral tips for you:
- Hairstyles for round face should visually lengthen the face: t0 add volume to a top of a head, to cover cheekbones and cheeks slightly and to have predominantly vertical lines.
- Asymmetrycal side parting, diagonal long bangs hide part of face, making it less round.
- If you want to curl your hair, do a soft waves that started below the chin.
- Choose layered haircuts. The main thing that hair should be below the chin and to cover cheeks a bit.
Women with round faces should avoid:
- Wide blunt or voluminous bangs. They can add extra volume, as well as to emphasize the width of the face. Choose bang with locks on each side or oblique bangs.
- Round lines: ringlets, curls. They will emphasize the circular lines of the face. Curl only the ends of long hair. For example, like in Hollywood glamour wavy long hairstyles.
- Sharp lines near the cheeks and cheekbones. They visually widen a round face.
- One color hair dying, especially plain dark hair, it gives volume to a face. Highlights, ombre or balayage are here for brighten your hairstyle and life. Try metallic, mermaid or pastel hues that are so trendy nowadays.